Buscador de becas
Esta herramienta permite filtrar los programas de becas disponibles para estancias de estudios o investigación en Alemania. Se arrojan tanto programas de financiación del DAAD como de universidades u otras instituciones.
COLFUTURO: Master- und Promotionsstip. f. kolumbianische Grad./Dokt. • DAAD
Who can apply?
- Applicants for a scholarship to obtain a master degree: very well qualified colombian graduates, who have accomplished a first university degree (bachelor or equivalent) at the time of application.
- Applicants for a scholarship to obtain a doctoral degree: very well qualified colombian graduates, who have accomplished a master (or equivalent) degree at the time of application.
What can be funded?
a) Master's degree, or
b) doctoral studies at a German university
Duration of the funding
b) approx. 3-4 years for doctoral studies
Grants for doctoral candidates are awarded for one year. Applications must be submitted for an extension and these are reviewed by the DAAD selection committee.
- Intensive German course in Germany (up to 6 months for Master's students and doctoral candidates incl. accommodation and cost of living during this period (DAAD)); alternatively, accompanying German course during course of studies
- Costs of outward and return travel (DAAD)
- Monthly scholarship payments up to the maximum amount determined by COLFUTURO (COLFUTURO/DAAD)
- Medical, nursing care, accident and personal liability insurance, if applicable also for accompanying dependants (DAAD)
- If applicable, cost of German language course for accompanying spouse (DAAD)
- Contribution towards the costs of printing thesis (DAAD)
- Refund of TestDaF or DSH exam
- One-year research and study allowance