Buscador de becas
Esta herramienta permite filtrar los programas de becas disponibles para estancias de estudios o investigación en Alemania. Se arrojan tanto programas de financiación del DAAD como de universidades u otras instituciones.
University Winter Courses in Germany for Foreign Students and Graduates • DAAD
Who can apply?
- Applications are open to students in Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes as well as doctoral candidates in any subject area; Bachelor students must have completed at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period.
- Students in the last year of a Bachelor programme are eligible to apply if they intend to start a Master's degree programme shortly after completing their BA. Please submit a letter of confirmation from the university as proof.
What can be funded?
- The programme funds attendance of language and area studies courses that are offered by state or state-recognised German universities and by affiliated language schools.
- You can find out about course providers and course programmes on the DAAD website under: www.daad.de/hwk-kursliste
- The courses are taught in German.
- Course fees and accommodation expenses are usually deducted directly from scholarship payments by the language course provider so that the grant holder is paid only the remaining amount to which he/she may still be entitled in Germany.
Duration of the funding
- 6 weeks
- The grants are non-renewable.
- The courses are offered in January / February.
- One-off scholarship payment of 1,875 euros
- Payment of a country-specific travel allowance, see www.daad.de/go/rkp-hsk_hwk
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Please note:
Course fees and accommodation expenses are usually deducted directly from scholarship payments by the language course provider so that the grant holder is possibly paid only the difference to the full amount of the scholarship by the course provider.
The above mentioned payments (including travel allowance) will not be transferred abroad.
- A selection committee reviews applications.
- The most important selection criteria are:
- previous academic achievements
- convincing arguments for choice of study programme and subject
- knowledge of German