Buscador de becas
Esta herramienta permite filtrar los programas de becas disponibles para estancias de estudios o investigación en Alemania. Se arrojan tanto programas de financiación del DAAD como de universidades u otras instituciones.
„Our vision is a world in which all people have the opportunity to develop their potential freely – regardless of their background.“
SBW Berlin owns a house in south east Berlin, where our office, a big conference room and the shared student apartments are located.
We offer two types of scholarships:
1. Students with a grade point average that is equivalent to the German Ø of 1,5 to 2,0
- This scholarship is awarded to students who want to develop and implement their own charitable project during and after their studies. Hence a detailed project description will be an integral part of the last phase of the application process. For the application itself a delineation of the project idea in the motivation letter is sufficient. .
2.Students with a grade point average that is equivalent to the German Ø of 1 to 1,4
- These scholarship holders do not need to create their own charitable project. Four to eight hours of voluntary work per week is sufficient.
- the tuition fees
- a room in our shared student apartments
- a living allowance of up to 550 Euro per month
- travel expenses where required
- a German or English course, if necessary
- a subsidy for the social project, if necessary
- motivation letter (maximum two pages long)
- current curriculum vitae
- record of your highest level of education (school or university diploma)
- copy of the last school or university certificate with a grade overview
- information about the net income of the household
Applicants with a grade point average of 1.5 to 2.0 should also outline their project idea in their motivation letter.
We advise all applicants to include the following documents but these are not obligatory:
- one or two recommendation letters from your professors, teachers or employers
- all existing job, training and internship certificates/reports
- all existing university certificates and records of achievements (graded and ungraded) obtained up to the date of the application
- record of the required language skills for the desired studies
- evidence of university entrance qualification
The application and all certificates and supporting documents must be submitted in German or English. If the original document is in another language, a translation must be provided.
Further information on the application procedure can be found here.