Buscador de becas
Esta herramienta permite filtrar los programas de becas disponibles para estancias de estudios o investigación en Alemania. Se arrojan resultados tanto de los programas de financiación del DAAD, como de universidades u otras instituciones.
The Munich Aerospace unites four entities under one institutional roof: the TUM (Technical University Munich), the UniBwM (University of the German Armed Forces Munich), the DLR (German Aerospace Center) with its Oberpfaffenhofen istitutes, and the BHL, the Bauhaus Luftfahrt. This pooling of research, graduate programmes and teaching merges regional excellence with the aim to trigger synergies.
The doctoral scholarships by the Munich Aerospace are designed to allow junior scientists to fully focus on their research work and obtain their degrees in a timely manner. Research topics are proposed and publicly advertised by the Munich Aerospace Research Groups. Being integral part of a recognized Research Group and at the same time attending in the in-house graduate school gives scholars the opportunity for networking in their own subjects as well as across disciplines.
Currently, research projects focussing on one of the following eight key topics are eligible for funding:
- Aerospace Communications and Navigation
- Autonomous Flight
- Aviation Management
- Cyber & Public Security
- Earth Observation
- Green Aerospace
- Safety in Orbit
- Urban Air Mobility
- engineering sciences: aerospace technology
- engineering sciences: mechanical engineering
- mathematics, natural sciences: informatics
- mathematics, natural sciences: mathematics
- mathematics, natural sciences: physics, physical engineering, astronomy
- degree in a subject related to aerospace technology with a final grade of ‘good’ or better
- fulfilling the requirements for admission to a doctorate at the TUM or UniBwM, respectively
- no more than three years must have elapsed between the date on the university degree certificate and application for the scholarship
Documentation required for application:
- scholarship motivation letter on the chosen topic
- two recent letters of recommendation
- certified copies of the relevant degree certificates
Please e-mail your application to stipendien[at]munich-aerospace.de addressing the contact person given in the call.
You will find application forms and further information on the application procedure here