Buscador de becas
Esta herramienta permite filtrar los programas de becas disponibles para estancias de estudios o investigación en Alemania. Se arrojan resultados tanto de los programas de financiación del DAAD, como de universidades u otras instituciones.
Higher-education graduates of outstanding academic merit who plan to complete a doctoral programme or carry out an artistic development project at a higher-education institution in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania are welcome to apply. The PhD scholarships are awarded to graduates with excellent academic achievements who have been admitted to a doctoral programme and are mentored by a PhD advisor at a higher-education institution of the Federal Land. The Caspar-David-Friedrich scholarships aim at sponsoring artists who wish to carry out an artistic development project. Applications are called for and awarded by the single higher-education institutions. Candidates should therefore directly contact the institution of their choice. The sponsorship amount is of EUR 1,100 for junior researchers and of EUR 1,000 for artists; if necessary, scholars will receive a child allowance.
- graduates of outstanding academic merit who have been admitted to a doctoral programme and are mentored by a PhD advisor (professor or similar) at a higher-education institution in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- artists with a higher-education degree who wish to carry out an artistic development project at a higher-education institution in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
higher-education degree for the CDF scholarships and admission to a doctoral programme for the PhD scholarships
two years, the term may be extended by a further year in justified exceptional cases
- standard funding for junior researchers: EUR 1,100
- standard funding for artists in the CDF programme: EUR 1,000
- monthly family allowance, if necessary: EUR 150 for the first child and EUR 100 for each additional child
Candidates are requested to directly contact the higher-education institution of their choice for detailed information on the scholarships, application forms and procedures. Please find a list of the relevant higher-education institutions in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania here
searching by the keyword 'Stipendien' under the subitem 'Förderfibel - Recherche'.
Calls for application and deadlines for doctoral projects of the Mecklenburg-West Pomerania institutions of higher education are announced on the single institutions' websites (see formal requirements).