Buscador de becas
Esta herramienta permite filtrar los programas de becas disponibles para estancias de estudios o investigación en Alemania. Se arrojan tanto programas de financiación del DAAD como de universidades u otras instituciones.
- Graduates receive a monthly grant of EUR 850.
- PhD students, subject to fulfilment of the requirements for unconditional admission to a doctoral programme at an institution of higher education in Germany, as well as scholarship holders with a degree comparable to a Master's degree from a German higher-education institution who are coming to Germany for the purpose of research and can provide evidence of at least two years of academic activity upon the start of the scholarship, receive a monthly grant of EUR 1,100.
- The Foundation grants a number of allowances and contributions, i.e. to health- and long-term care insurance as well as child- and family allowances, if applicable. See here for further information.
- proof of excellent academic merit
- broad general education and a pronounced interest in political matters
- positive stance on democracy and human rights
- social involvement for the benefits of others and society in the home country
- tolerance towards those whose convictions are different
- high degree of committment and motivation