Buscador de becas
Esta herramienta permite filtrar los programas de becas disponibles para estancias de estudios o investigación en Alemania. Se arrojan resultados tanto de los programas de financiación del DAAD, como de universidades u otras instituciones.
This scholarship was created to enable high potential students to complete their Master’s degree program at RWTH Aachen University, offered by RWTH International Academy.
highly qualified engineering students who have an excellent performance in their bachelor studies
Candidates have completed their Bachelor’s degrees with very good grade point averages and at least 12 months of professional experience in their career field. They have furthermore been admitted to one of the following Master’s degree programmes at RWTH International Academy:
- M. Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Water,
- M. Sc. Networked Production Engineering,
- M. Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering,
- M. Sc. Textile Engineering.
up to 24 months
The HiPS Grant covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for the respective Master’s degree program resulting in a reduction of up to 50% of the program’s tuition fees.
The application for the scholarship must be submitted together with the application for the programme at RWTH International Academy. The deadline is 1 March of each year. Please provide the following documents with your application:
- evidence on academic achievements showing that the applicant ranks among the top 10 % of his/her class
- scholarship motivation letter of 500 words
- completed application form for the scholarship https://forms.academy-rwth.de/master-office/
Please note that incomplete applications cannot be considered.
The application deadline for the scholarship is 1 March each year for non-European applicants and 15 July of every year for EU applicants.