Buscador de becas
Esta herramienta permite filtrar los programas de becas disponibles para estancias de estudios o investigación en Alemania. Se arrojan tanto programas de financiación del DAAD como de universidades u otras instituciones.
Postdoctoral Fellowships in Sub-Saharan Africa at DAAD supported Centres of Excellence • DAAD
The purpose of the programme is to provide opportunities to post-doctoral researchers from Sub-Saharan Africa to conduct co-operative research within the region, under the guidance of one of the host institutions mentioned below. The programme is designed to support post-doctoral training.
DAAD is offering approximately 10 fellowships.
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Applications for other centres having an existing cooperation with German institutes of higher education or operating with international academic partners can also be considered.
Duration of the funding
- A travel allowance
- A monthly research allowance of EUR 100,--
- A monthly instalment of EUR 500,--
- If a health insurance is compulsory for work and/or visa regulations DAAD will accept the costs for a standard tariff upon submission of receipt of paid invoice.
Please note: In case the research stay takes place in your home country,
no travel lump sum will be paid and the monthly instalment will be
- The centre of excellence has to adequately participate in the costs (e.g. infrastructure, other local expenses)
- The host and the candidate must have established close communication and devised a concrete concept note
- The implementation of the fellowship should contribute to develop staff exchange between Sub-Saharan African universities.
Furthermore , the candidates should be ready to support the supervision of DAAD scholars, if required, by their host institution.